Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

CRM Historical Pipeline trends??

i want to create a pipeline trends for my company. i am loading History everyday. i am able to create pipeline but i have to create a definition of Net addition.Net addition = (Current Pipeline - Previous Load Pipeline) + ( all Won\Lost Opportunities in that time period).

is there any way i can create this definition??

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

No idea. Perhaps you should read these two documents first:

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

I am trying to create a Pipeline trends. CRM Pipeline mean all Open Opportunity in that FY. For That i am taking snap shot(maintain History) of all open Opportunity every Weekends(want to do weekly Analysis). By That i am able to prepare Historical Pipeline Bar Chart which is dynamic as it can get change as per selection(eg - Territory, sales person etc)

Now my Issue is Net addition Definition -

What is Net definition??

Business Provide me one definition - Net Addition = (Current Pipeline - Prev Pipeline)  + (Won and Lost Opportunity)

So it means - For Date -> Net Addition(on 18/12) = Current Pipeline(on 18/12) - Prev Pipeline(on 11/12) + (Won and Lost Opportunity between 11/12->18/12)

Net addition is basically all new Opportunities get added than prev Date and Any new changes(in values) get done.

Technical Issue -> My issue is what Data model i use?? as to compare Current Pipeline with Prev Pipeline and also I have to add won and lost Opportunity based on Closed Date of Opportunity from Current Data.

Also i have Opportunity Dump of >150k with always >15k Open Opportunity.