Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calculated Condition

Hi

Question1 :

I have a Filter ( Group : Service API) and a Table with Multiple Dimensions and Expressions

I need to Show values in the Filter only if their related Count in the Table is >100 , need to have a Button or something which says to Show All or (Show Values where Count if greater than 100) by clicking which the Table and Filter should reflect the values.

I know that we can do this by using Button action and activating the related Filter and TableS , but how do I restrict the Filter valueS and Table Values WHERE count is >100

Question 2

I have 2 Charts below the Table , which should appear only when User select a Group and a Service API , if User selects Just the Group then it should display a message asking to select a ServiceAPI value also

How do I achieve this

Attached my application

Thanks

10 Replies
swuehl
MVP
MVP

To always show all values in the list box, you need to add a set expression to the inner aggregations (not 100% sure which set expression you need for the Sum()), something like:

aggr(

If( sum({1<ServiceTimeSeries.Date={'>=$(=Date(vStartDate))<=$(=Date(vEndDate))'}>}RequestCount_All) >100,

Only({1} [Group-Function])

)

, [Group-Function], ServiceTimeSeries.Date)

As said, you probably need to adapt the set analysis filter to consider relevant user selections, so maybe just ignore Group-Function field:

aggr(

If( sum({<[Group-Function]=, ServiceTimeSeries.Date={'>=$(=Date(vStartDate))<=$(=Date(vEndDate))'}>} RequestCount_All) >100,

Only({1} [Group-Function])

)

, [Group-Function], ServiceTimeSeries.Date)