Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calendar - filter for last 3 months of data

Hi there,

I have been trying to figure out how I am going to filter my data to display only the last 3 months of data. At present I dont have a calendar built into the QV application, because as of yet, I have not needed it.

However now I have a Start Date and an End Date feild, and I need to filter my chart to display only the last 3 months of data at all times.

Is there a simple way to do this using some sort of Today- 3months etc ? I have been trying but cant seem to get it right.

Some more detail on the chart:

It is a basic 100% chart, which displays by one dimension, country.

There are 3 calculations,

% of Time Spent in Tier 1 = (Sum({<AT_Tier={'Tier 1'}>}ActivityEndDate - ActivityStartDate)*24) / Sum((ActivityEndDate - ActivityStartDate)*24)

% of Time Spent in Tier 2 =  (Sum({<AT_Tier={'Tier 2'}>}ActivityEndDate - ActivityStartDate)*24) / Sum((ActivityEndDate - ActivityStartDate)*24)

% of Time spent in Tier 3 =  (Sum({<AT_Tier={'Tier 3'}>}ActivityEndDate - ActivityStartDate)*24) / Sum((ActivityEndDate - ActivityStartDate)*24)

There is an image of the chart attached.

0 Replies