Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
srivastalans
Partner - Contributor III

Calendar object issue - Qlikview 12.10 SR8

Hi,

Calendar object is not working properly in Web-view after upgrading the QlikView version 11.20 to QlikView 12.10 SR8 version. Please advise me, is it an issue or bug.

Problem faced : After selecting the date in calendar, the object is not hiding automatically. We need to click outside the object to hide the calendar object.

Thanks in advance.

Srivastalan.S

7 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Try to re create the same in 12 then we can discuss

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
srivastalans
Author

Hi Anil,

Could you please suggest which version i want to use. Right now i'm using 12.10 SR8.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

My question was different, You can install QV Nov 2017 which is update software now. And, Create the Calendar object and publish again and check for now

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
srivastalans
Author

I have updated my version, but still not working in web view.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

What you've done in 11V. can you explain you did and will surely help you in advanced versions

srivastalans
Author

Yeah.

We have a calendar object in version 11, which when we select a date in calendar the object will be automatically closed in both Desktop application and Webview.

But the same functionality is not working properly in the webview mode for version 12.

Calendar.png

Anil_Babu_Samineni

But the same functionality is not working properly in the webview mode for version 12.

Not working properly means? How you've assign to select in list box for selecting object in calendar?