Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Calendar objects

Hi,

I have created two calendar objects one for Start Date and other for end date. Start date is mapped to variable called vFromDate and end date calendar is mapped to vToDate. In the min value of End Date calendar object i have used vFromDate so that only the dates greater than selected start date appears in End Date calendar object.

But when i select say 10/5/2013( 5th Dec) in Start date calendar object, the End Date calendar object  starts with Dec i.e 1st to 4th dec dates are visible and can be selected.

Can i somehow disables 1st to 4th dec dates too so user can only click on dates greater than the start date

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

I tested your scenario and despite 1st to 4th being displayed and (in desktop qv) being able to click on these dates, the actual date selected in vToDate do not go earlier then the start date. In web modus only dates newer then start date are highlighted and can be selected.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
stigchel
Partner - Master
Partner - Master

I tested your scenario and despite 1st to 4th being displayed and (in desktop qv) being able to click on these dates, the actual date selected in vToDate do not go earlier then the start date. In web modus only dates newer then start date are highlighted and can be selected.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Piet,

I checked in web client and i yes it doesn't allow you to select older dates. I was testing in desktop mode only and saw the issue there so posted in community,

Thanks again