Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can I have the same buckets as I do in a pivot table in a graphic chart?

Hi I have the following script to allow the user to create custom band sizes and iterations.

=if(FIELDMEASURED<vIntervalSize1*vIteration1, subfield(class(FIELDMEASURED,vIntervalSize1,'IntSize',0),' ',1)&' - '&subfield(class(FIELDMEASURED,vIntervalSize1,'IntSize',0),' ',5),

if(FIELDMEASURED<vIntervalSize1*vIteration1+vIntervalSize2*vIteration2, subfield(class(FIELDMEASURED,vIntervalSize2,'IntSize',mod(vIntervalSize1*vIteration1+vIntervalSize2*vIteration2,vIntervalSize2)),' ',1)&' - '&subfield(class(FIELDMEASURED,vIntervalSize2,'IntSize',mod(vIntervalSize1*vIteration1+vIntervalSize2*vIteration2,vIntervalSize2)),' ',5),

if(FIELDMEASURED>=vIntervalSize1*vIteration1+vIntervalSize2*vIteration2 and FIELDMEASURED<vIntervalSize1*vIteration1+vIntervalSize2*vIteration2+vIntervalSize3*vIteration3, subfield(class(FIELDMEASURED,vIntervalSize3,'IntSize',mod(vIntervalSize1*vIteration1+vIntervalSize2*vIteration2+vIntervalSize3*vIteration3,vIntervalSize3)),' ',1)&' - '&subfield(class(FIELDMEASURED,vIntervalSize3,'IntSize',mod(vIntervalSize1*vIteration1+vIntervalSize2*vIteration2+vIntervalSize3*vIteration3,vIntervalSize3)),' ',5))))

See the attached example of how it works currently.

However, doing this in the pivot table chart does not translate into groupings in a graphic bar chart. I tried including the script as a part of my dimension and axis tabs in chart properties but no luck. All suggestions welcome.

0 Replies