Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sindhura
Contributor II
Contributor II

Can I retrieve an expression in a straight table from one qvw to other qvw's straight table

Hi

I have two different dashboards one is financial dashboard ( fields based on standard rates calculation) and the variance dashboard(fields based onActual rates calculation). I have to prepare a variance dashboard in which we have to calculate the actual rates and variance compared to standard rates. Now I need to get the total cost expression from financial dashboard into variance dashboard, so that I can take the total cost field as a base and then calculate the remaining fields. Is it possible to get the totalcost field from financial dashboard into variance dashboard?

2 Replies
ronnywaage
Contributor III
Contributor III

‌hi

Have you consider to build a common dashboard for both. Based on the limited information you have provided i that would be the easiest approach.

ronny

Not applicable

Hi,

As per my knowledge, I don't think you can retrieve expressions from one dashboard to other directly. But still you can save the expressions of first dashboard as variables in an external file like notepad and then you can use this file as source to get those expressions into new dashboard.

I wish to know if there is any other procedure.

BR

Susvith