Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
venelin_rs
Contributor III
Contributor III

Can not connect to the QlikView server via Iphone application

I connected successfully with Safari browser.

I don't have problems to connect when I use URL or IP address with Safari browser (on the iPhone), but when I filled in the QlikView application for iPhone/ iPad the same URL or IP address I didn't succeed.

If someone had the same issue, please let me know.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
venelin_rs
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

I did these two things :

1) The fix in IIS:

qQVAJAXzfc- Click Authentication - Anonymous Auth - right click anonymous auth - click edit - check box application pool identity.

2) If you choose the iPhone app, you need to go to the server Console (Windows startup button, All programs, QlikView, QlikView Enterprise Management Console, Documents, click on the document you want to display on mobile, and under "AccessPoint Access Methods" click "Mobile Client" as well. Apply changes and it's done in the server part.

Now it's working.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
venelin_rs
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Hi,

I did these two things :

1) The fix in IIS:

qQVAJAXzfc- Click Authentication - Anonymous Auth - right click anonymous auth - click edit - check box application pool identity.

2) If you choose the iPhone app, you need to go to the server Console (Windows startup button, All programs, QlikView, QlikView Enterprise Management Console, Documents, click on the document you want to display on mobile, and under "AccessPoint Access Methods" click "Mobile Client" as well. Apply changes and it's done in the server part.

Now it's working.