Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2025: 3 days of full immersion in data, analytics, and AI. May 13-15 | Orlando, FL: Learn More
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Can we get the + symbol in drill down report on the left hand side ?Right now getting on right side of the column when i am using chart type as pivot.

Can we get the + symbol in drill down report on the left hand side ?Right now getting on right side of the column when i am using chart type as pivot.

I have created a drill down report where i want to show the data in the drill down format.when user clicks on the + symbol data should be shown in detailed.

Everything working fine but i want the drill down + symbol on the left side of the colum instead of right.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

I have had a little play and look through the options again and I am sorry I don't think this is possible.

Mark

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Mark_Little
Luminary
Luminary

Hi,

I have had a little play and look through the options again and I am sorry I don't think this is possible.

Mark

Not applicable
Author

I am having one requirement .

Lets assume i am having 5 reports in 5 sheets, where each sheet contain 1 report.I want to call those reports from my application where suppose if i click on report1 then it should navigate to report1,if i click on report2 in application then it should navigate to report2 etc...

Do we have a separate URL for each report where i can navigate the user from application.After navigation only the particular sheet should be shown instead of all sheets.

Directly we can do and navigate the user to particular sheets using triggers but where we cans e all the sheets.i Dont want to show the all sheets visible to user.Looking for URL for each and every report.

Thanks in advance.