Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cupelix-qlik
Contributor III
Contributor III

Changing a IF Sum Expression within a chart title

Hi,

First post here and very new to Qlikview but have plenty of VBA knowledge.

I am trying to update a Chart Title as the current calculation is not giving the correct answer anymore. I have included a section of the Code below. The sections coloured in Red I need to update to the following (FirstA8MinRespTime-time_treatment_clock_start)*86400

When I overwrite the red hightlighted sections with my above blue highlighted sections the formula no longer works any help would be greatful.

To give you some context of Format of the various fields.

Performance_Category = Is just a text field

FirstA8MinRespTimeDuration = This is a Interger Field showing Seconds

Actual Incidents = This is Interger field showing a count of incidents

FirstA8MinRespTime = This is Date & Time field

time_treatment_clock_start = This is Date & Time field

if(

(sum({<Performance_Category={'Red2-8min'},FirstA8MinRespTimeDuration={'<=480'}>}ActualIncidents)-

ceil((sum({<Performance_Category={'Red2-8min'}>}ActualIncidents)*0.75),1)) < 0

'Missed by ' & -(sum({<Performance_Category={'Red2-8min'},FirstA8MinRespTimeDuration={'<=480'}>}ActualIncidents)-ceil((sum({<Performance_Category={'Red2-8min'}>}ActualIncidents)*0.75),1)),

'Achieved by ' & (sum({<Performance_Category={'Red2-8min'},FirstA8MinRespTimeDuration={'<=480'}>}ActualIncidents)-ceil((sum({<Performance_Category={'Red2-8min'}>}ActualIncidents)*0.75),1))

)

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
cupelix-qlik
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the views, I have now solved it myself calling on my Excel experience

if((sum(if(Performance_Category='Red2-8min',if(((FirstA8MinRespTime-time_treatment_clock_start)*86400) <='480',ActualIncidents)))-

ceil((sum({<Performance_Category={'Red2-8min'}>}ActualIncidents)*0.75),1)) < 0,

'Missed by ' & -(sum(if(Performance_Category='Red2-8min',if(((FirstA8MinRespTime-time_treatment_clock_start)*86400) <='480',ActualIncidents)))-ceil((sum({<Performance_Category={'Red2-8min'}>}ActualIncidents)*0.75),1)),

'Achieved by ' & (sum(if(Performance_Category='Red2-8min',if(((FirstA8MinRespTime-time_treatment_clock_start)*86400) <='480',ActualIncidents)))-ceil((sum({<Performance_Category={'Red2-8min'}>}ActualIncidents)*0.75),1))

)

View solution in original post

1 Reply
cupelix-qlik
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Thanks for the views, I have now solved it myself calling on my Excel experience

if((sum(if(Performance_Category='Red2-8min',if(((FirstA8MinRespTime-time_treatment_clock_start)*86400) <='480',ActualIncidents)))-

ceil((sum({<Performance_Category={'Red2-8min'}>}ActualIncidents)*0.75),1)) < 0,

'Missed by ' & -(sum(if(Performance_Category='Red2-8min',if(((FirstA8MinRespTime-time_treatment_clock_start)*86400) <='480',ActualIncidents)))-ceil((sum({<Performance_Category={'Red2-8min'}>}ActualIncidents)*0.75),1)),

'Achieved by ' & (sum(if(Performance_Category='Red2-8min',if(((FirstA8MinRespTime-time_treatment_clock_start)*86400) <='480',ActualIncidents)))-ceil((sum({<Performance_Category={'Red2-8min'}>}ActualIncidents)*0.75),1))

)