Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Chart Display (Combined Charts)

Guys, appreciate your feedback below.

I am using QlikView. I wanted to display % of order on Food A vs number of Chinese customer who ordered Food A in the month of June in the same chart. I have the excel ready which looked like this. I wanted to display % of order on Food A as Line and number of Chinese customer ordered Food A in Bar in the same chart.

Now, I am only able to display either one of them in a chart but I could not combine both into 1 single chart. Please help!

How should I put the expression for number of Chinese customer? I only know to sum(Food A) and change the display to relative. But the relative doesn't make any sense also as it only display % of each month for eg. I chosen June to August to display, the % is the total from June to August. Instead, I wanted it to display % of Food A order on total of Chinese customer in June (LINE) vs number of total Chinese customer in June (BAR).

MonthEthnicCustomerFood AFood B
JuneChineseA12
JuneChineseA22
JuneMalayB23

Thanks!

9 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

You can use below expression for Chinese customer

sum({<Ethnic={'Chinese'}>}Food A)

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

like this?

sum({<Ethnic={'Chinese'}>}[Food A])

sum({<Ethnic={'Chinese'}>}[Food A])/sum(Total [Food A])

Not applicable
Author

Guys,

Thanks for your input but it is close to what I am looking to do. Let me use another example:

MONTHCNTITEMCNTLINEIDITEMQTYINVCIDCUSTENQUIRY REPORTINDUSTRYQUARTERESTABLISHMENTCUSTOMER NAME
Apr-1640495E2237800YesFinance and InsuranceQ2'16SMEA
Apr-1640497M0031927800YesFinance and InsuranceQ2'16SMEA
May-1639236M0031927800YesFinance and InsuranceQ2'16SMEA
May-1639236M0031927800YesFinance and InsuranceQ2'16SMEA
Jun-1638825E2227800YesFinance and InsuranceQ2'16SMEA
Jun-1638827M0031937800YesFinance and InsuranceQ2'16SMEA
Apr-167835M0035088800YesFinance and InsuranceQ2'16SMEB
May-167765M0035098800YesFinance and InsuranceQ2'16SMEB
Jun-167585M0035098800YesFinance and InsuranceQ2'16SMEB
Apr-1631875E22203300YesFinance and InsuranceQ2'16SMEC
Apr-1631877M752643300YesFinance and InsuranceQ2'16SMEC
May-1630845E22143300YesFinance and InsuranceQ2'16SMEC

How can I derive total of whole Finance and Insurance industry for Q2'16 in "QTYINVC"? I need the Quarter be able to display accordingly to each and every quarter as there are 5 quarters in total. It has to show total of the industry in every quarter by QTYINVC.

Thanks!

devarasu07
Master II
Master II

Hi,

What is the expected here?,

Capture.JPG

Not applicable
Author

Hi Devarasu,

Thanks for the reply. I am looking to have a comparison between QTYINVC by company (in % & Quarter) vs total quarter of QTYINVC for the same industry in each quarter (determined by the company searched for). Need to display this in a single chart.

There's another chart I need to display which is percentage of growth by quarter (by QTYINVC) for a company, industry (same with company's industry) and banks which I have separated under establishment.

Please help advise if this is possible.

Thanks!

Kushal_Chawda

can you tell us expected output with logic?

rubenmarin

Hi Wei, I think you are asking about the TOTAL qualifier:

sum(Food A)/sum(TOTAL <Month, Ethnic> Food A)

Not applicable
Author

Hi Kushal,

Problem is I do not know how to set the logic. I have set the Dimensions to Quarter. Let say company A is the variables that I can choose everytime. Hence, for the QTYINVC by company (in % & Quarter), I have set as below:

sum(QTYINVC)

Problem is when I use relative it is the total % among 5 quarters (what I'm having now) combined together instead of total QTYINVC of company A over its total QTYINVC of company A's industry in each quarter.

For second bar how do I display total QTYINVC of the industry of company A in every quarter?

Not applicable
Author

Hi Ruben,

Thanks for the reply. It is almost there but what I'm actually looking for is actually what I've replied to Devarasu and Kushal above.

Thanks!