Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cohort Analysis

Hi Community,

I need to do a Cohort Analysis. Primarily I'm trying to work out the difference with the dollar amounts I'm very grateful to Sunny for providing insights on this report thus far.

Please provide assistance,

Capture.PNG

30 Replies
Not applicable
Author

The top row is the issue. All the other rows look good and ready to go thanks for all your help thus far Sunny and Kush, appreciate it!!!!!

sunny_talwar

This?

Capture.PNG

Expression:

=If((RowNo() = 1 and ColumnNo() = 1) or RowNo() <> 1, Count([Customer Internal ID]),

Before([Count!])-(Sum(TOTAL <MonthYear>Flag) - (Count(TOTAL <MonthYear>[Customer Internal ID]) - If(Count([Customer Internal ID]) > 0,  Before(Count(TOTAL <MonthYear>[Customer Internal ID]))))))

Where [Count!] is the expression label.

Not applicable
Author

Thanks for all your help community especially Sunny and Kush. I'm left speechless, thanks.

Kushal_Chawda

sunindia‌ that's gr8.. and aaqureshi2010 apologize for not able to help you in crucial time as i was having a good sleep. but good to know that sunny has solved your issue.  aaqureshi2010‌, remember one thing..when there is no one to help you sunny will be there.

sunny_talwar

Could not have done this without you kushal‌ as I didn't even know how this could be done. You were able to guide both of us with an approach which can get the result in the form which was required. I just did some final tweaks. So cheers to you bro

Not applicable
Author

Can this be done in Qlik Sense?

sunny_talwar

Not applicable
Author

Thank you, @Sunny T. That was very helpful. SS

sunny_talwar

Not a problem

shivamkedia
Partner - Contributor II
Partner - Contributor II