Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Colors/Icons in Pivot-table

Hello,

I have a Pivot-table where I per city per month per year show actual sales as well as forecasted sales.

In the colum for actual sales, I want to add eiter a small arrow or color to the cell to display based on if actual sales are higher or lower than forecasted.

Thank you in advance for your help.

Sincerely,

Jonas

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonas,

I use the coloring in the sixth tab "Visualization". There you can choose the column with the actual sales and could use the above or under field.  One problem there is the = in both choices.

Otherwise you could expand the + before the expression. There you find background and textcolours. There you can add an expression like

if(Sum(actualSales) < Sum(forecastedSales), Red(135), Green(135))

Then the background or the number is red or green. So you can easy define more than two cases.

I hope, it helps a little bit.

regards

vicky

View solution in original post

5 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonas,

Take a look here: http://community.qlik.com/message/149552#149552

I think there you find what you are looking for.

Good luck,

Dennis.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonas,

I use the coloring in the sixth tab "Visualization". There you can choose the column with the actual sales and could use the above or under field.  One problem there is the = in both choices.

Otherwise you could expand the + before the expression. There you find background and textcolours. There you can add an expression like

if(Sum(actualSales) < Sum(forecastedSales), Red(135), Green(135))

Then the background or the number is red or green. So you can easy define more than two cases.

I hope, it helps a little bit.

regards

vicky

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Not applicable
Author

Thank you both for quick and great feedback, problem solved

/Jonas

Not applicable
Author

Hi Jonas,

Please u see my attached file may this one help you.

Good luck.

Regards

ENN