Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Column in set analysis

Hello,

I'm from Brazil and I do not speak English , I'm using google translator to send this message . I'm having trouble using a value that is in another column set analysis , the Mx column I have the Year Month the last sale for each customer and product, I needed to return the sum of sales for each customer and product according to the year month in this column mx , I've tried a number of ways but I can not make that calculation , I have read that would have to use a sum ( if ( ) ) but it does not know how to do this in this case. Anyone know how to solve ess problem?

The file is attached .

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

How about this?

FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Sum(Valor), AnoMes, Cliente), -Aggr(AnoMes, AnoMes, Cliente))

Capture.PNG

View solution in original post

4 Replies
sunny_talwar

Is this what you want?

Capture.PNG

Expression:

FirstSortedValue(Valor, -AnoMes)

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Sunny ,

Thanks for answering.

I ended up putting the wrong example, I need it to be returned the sum of every month year sales maximum of each product and customer , in this example attached put another sale in 201607 and 201501 but the returned results are incorrect .

sunny_talwar

How about this?

FirstSortedValue(Aggr(Sum(Valor), AnoMes, Cliente), -Aggr(AnoMes, AnoMes, Cliente))

Capture.PNG

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

It was just that , thank you.