Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
supriyabiware
Creator
Creator

Combine 2 stacked bar charts having same dimensions

Hello all,

i have 2 stacked charts exactly same looking, but the values are different since one is with respect to filter (WSTG) and the other one is excluding the filter (WSTG) - i have done this is expressions with set analysis.

i have to combine both the dimensions and show it as single chart (with same scrollbar) , side by side . is this possible?

Thanks,

Supriya.

14 Replies
MarcoWedel

HI,

you can activate the scrollbar option in the sample application of your linked thread like this:

QlikCommunity_Thread_296328_Pic4.JPG

QlikCommunity_Thread_296328_Pic5.JPG

hope this helps

regards

Marco

supriyabiware
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks for the Reply it looks good now. but somehow i want to try keeping them seperate and scrolling.

Could you help me with any extensions or any other way out( eg. Macro) to scroll 2 charts at the same time?

Thanks,

Supriya.

MarcoWedel

You want to combine your expressions into one single chart, yet you want to synchronously scroll to different charts?

I'm confused.

Or
MVP
MVP

I think the top option was to make the charts scroll at the same time, and the potential workaround (since there's no way, afaik, to make two charts scroll together) was to somehow put all the information in one chart so there's a shared scroll bar.

hemanth_T
Contributor
Contributor

Hi Marco/Anil,

@MarcoWedel @Anil_Babu_Samineni 

Do we have similar Option in Qliksense, to have two different Stacked Measures on the same Bar graph side by side, so that, they are easy to compare. (The second measure is a subset of the 1st measure  and have  have same bar group and Dimension).

Thanks, 

Hemanth