Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Comparasion in Set Analysis with variables

Hello,

I have a issue with one of my KPI:

I need do a sum of one of my column, it's a number of persons.

But I want do this count with dimension category and a dimension Adult/Children.

My problem is that dimension Adult CHildren is not fixed. I need calcul with the birthday and a date selectioned by the user in a calendar, the age of each personne and count the person in the field Adult or Childre.

For this, I have create in a multidimensional chart, with one dimension : Category and two expressions :

One for count the numbers of persons in Adult and the other for Children.

I have create three variables :

LET vSetAge     =  num((Date(Min(CALENDRIER_Choix.Date_Choix),'DD/MM/YYYY')-date([RECEVEUR.Date de Naissance],'DD/MM/YYYY'))/365)

LET vSetAdulte =  IF(num((Date(Min(CALENDRIER_Choix.Date_Choix),'DD/MM/YYYY')-date([RECEVEUR.Date de Naissance],'DD/MM/YYYY'))/365)>=18,1,0)=1

LET vSetEnfant = IF(num((Date(Min(CALENDRIER_Choix.Date_Choix),'DD/MM/YYYY')-date([RECEVEUR.Date de Naissance],'DD/MM/YYYY'))/365)<18,1,0)=1

And my expression is :

Sum({<$(vSetAdulte)>}[Nb Mise en attente])

When I put the variable vSetAdulte like an expression I have 1 or 0 in the column but in the set analysis it's not works....I don't have nothing in my column. Can you help me please? I have past one day with many forms but I don't understand why it's not works.

Kind Regards,

Bruno

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

For CAT is : GREFFE.Greffon Prelevé

NB : FAIT.Nb mise en attente

Person : KEY_RECEVEUR

Birthdate : RECEVEUR.Date de Naissance

Selected Date : CALENDRIER_Choix.Date_Choix

Date of Attente : [Date fin Attente]

AND one more thing : Date_Inscription_Administrative need be < at the CALENDRIER_Choix.Date_Choix

[EQUIPE_N.Inter-Région_CO]-={'?','H','C'},

[GREFFE.Organe ou tissu Prelevé]={'O'},

[GREFFE.Greffon Prelevé_CO]={'C','CP','F','I','IL','PA','PO','R'}

You can see this conditions in the file Expressions.txt the first line.

Thank you very much for your help.

Kind Regards,

Bruno Martins Lêdo

Not applicable
Author

I have found the answer.

To do this, you must use the Calculated Dimension :

=AGGR(IF(num((Date(Min(CALENDRIER_Choix.Date_Choix),'DD/MM/YYYY')-date([RECEVEUR.Date de Naissance],'DD/MM/YYYY'))/365)>=18,'Adulte','Enfant'),KEY_RECEVEUR)

Thanks for your help.

Kind Regards,

Bruno Martins Lêdo