Skip to main content
Announcements
SYSTEM MAINTENANCE: Thurs., Sept. 19, 1 AM ET, Platform will be unavailable for approx. 60 minutes.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II

Compare count of this week vs last week

Hi There, 

I'm hoping this will be a fairly easy one for you guys.

I'm trying to create a simple straight table that shows the count of compliance against the count for 7 days ago (ultimately i then want to be able to show a little up green or red down arrow next to it)

I can see the current count with this expression:

Count([Name])-Count({<[Name]={"Unknown"}>}[Name])

But when i try this (which i thought it might be) it correctly shows the date as 7 days prior but the count is empty.

=count(>=$(=(Date(Today()-7)))
=Count([Name])-Count({<[Name]={"Unknown"}>}[Name])

12 Replies
peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II
Author

So i still can't seem to get it to do this correctly.

Think its just an issue with the syntax of the expression.

I've had a play around (hence whys there's several extra columns in the pic) but to no avail.

Help.....

count.jpg

tincholiver
Creator III
Creator III

please share the data table that you are loading
peterderrington
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Its ok,

With the help of our supplier a solution has been created:

In the script we wrote this:

Let vLastWeekStart = Date(WeekStart(Today())-7,'DD/MM/YYYY');
Let vLastWeekEnd = Date(WeekStart(Today())-1,'DD/MM/YYYY');

Let vLastWeekStart2 = Date(WeekStart(Today())-14,'DD/MM/YYYY');
Let vLastWeekEnd2 = Date(WeekStart(Today())-8,'DD/MM/YYYY');

and then:

Date#(Date([Date/Time left ward],'DD/MM/YYYY'),'DD/MM/YYYY') as [Date/Time left ward],

If(Date#(Date([Date/Time left ward],'DD/MM/YYYY'),'DD/MM/YYYY') >= '$(vLastWeekStart)',
if(dATE#(Date([Date/Time left ward],'DD/MM/YYYY'),'DD/MM/YYYY') <= '$(vLastWeekEnd)', '1','0')) AS [Last Week Flag],

If(Date#(Date([Date/Time left ward],'DD/MM/YYYY'),'DD/MM/YYYY') >= '$(vLastWeekStart2)',
if(dATE#(Date([Date/Time left ward],'DD/MM/YYYY'),'DD/MM/YYYY') <= '$(vLastWeekEnd2)', '1','0')) AS [Previous Week Flag],

Which meant we just needed to add this expression into the table to show the total counted Last Week:

=Count({<[Questions Complete]={'Yes'}, [Last Week Flag]={'1'}>} [Questions Complete])

I can't say I fully understand all the syntax but it works (and I will keep working on it so that I can 'get' what's been done.

Thank you so much to everyone that's helped, you're all fab!