Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Comparing a field across dates - Identify any changes

Hello,

I am trying to perform 3 steps, which are as follows:

1.) Use an expression to list all items in a field that existed for date 1 and also for date 2.  (If a record was present for one date but not the other, I want it excluded).  Here is how I attempted this as a reference.

=avg({$<Date1={'41275'},[Primary SecID] = p({$<Date1={'42360'}>}[Primary SecID])>}[iRisk Average Life])

2.) Use an expression to list all items in a field that existed for date 2 and also for date 1.  (If a record was present for one date but not the other, I want it excluded).  Here is how I attempted this as a reference.

At this point, I would have one column with all my date 1 values and another with all date 2 values based on the primary key, which is [Primary SecID].

3.) I want to compare the results from step 1 and 2 below to identify any changes that occurred between the dates.

*The field I am comparing is [iRisk Average Life] and the dates are '41275' and '42360'.

Please let me know if this makes sense and if you are able to help.  Thank you!

0 Replies