Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Conditional Show on Text Objects being used to hide charts (help needed)

Hi all,

I have a question about conditional show with regard to text objects.

The data set is essentially a number of linked tables with the variable DOC_ID pulling together information about documents in a data set.

I have a number of graphs on my pages which looks terrible when only one Document ID is selected and so have created the below conditional show.

if(GetSelectedCount([DOC_ID])=1 ,1,0)

Now this works absolutely fine when I select a DOC_ID from the main list box on the left hand side, but there are two list boxes below (Document Type and Document Source) and when I select one of either of these (even though they only bring back one result also) it obviously does not show the text boxes, just the terrible looking graphs and charts.

My question is, is there anything I can put in instead of DOC_ID, which will tell QlikView that when only one result is being returned to pop the text boxes, instead of just when one DOC_ID is selected.

Thanks in advance

FN

1 Reply
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You can try the GetPossibleCount function. If a selection in for example Document Type results in only one possible DOC_ID value then if(GetPossibleCount([DOC_ID])=1 ,1,0) would return 1.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand