Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Conditional coloring of line in a mini chart of a staight table

How can a line be transparent or White color in a mini chart if all the data over a period are not changing.

For example Ben score keep changing so I want to the see mini chart for him, but John doe snot change so I do not want to see the mini chart for him at all.

I tried to color the line in white if all data were the same so  =if(Count(DISTINCT(Score))=1,white(),black()), but it seemed to be  ignored.

Any  idea?

Many thanks,

Raphael

1.bmp

5 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

May be use this?

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

1.bmp

that gave me the above, thanks, but not what I am after - I do not want to see anything for John as John's score is not changing over time - I want to see only a chart for Ben as Ben Score changes over time.

Anil_Babu_Samineni

The appearance Dynamic option not there? So, Either you could use 2 charts to build like your achievement

Capture.PNG

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
niclaz79
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Hi Raphael,

I believe it would be easier to not output anything when count(distinct(Score) = 1.

So change your expression to:

if(Count(Distinct Score) <= 1, null(),Sum(Score))

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

thanks, that make sense, but does not work for me, does it work for you? for me it just does not show anything for both Ben and John.