Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alwayslearning
Creator
Creator

Conditionally Showing/Hiding Data based on filter

Hi,

I have created a customised 'Listbox' using :

=If(Match($Field, 'Department', 'Finance', 'Stage', 'Project Manager', 'Resource' , 'Date', 'On track' ), $Field)

I have created fields to identify the null values and  titled them Null Department, Null Finance etc  I am using these on other pages too and not all of them are simple Null values, some like the date have further criteria like <> current date etc.

1. I want to create a table which once I click on the field, the null value field appear.

2. I want a column on the table to show which field is being shown, so I can identify the null field which I have selected.

Find attached file as an example with my incomplete table

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alwayslearning
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Settu for that,

I have actually been able to resolve another way, using conditional expressions to show and hide the data I need.

SubstringCount(  concat( distinct '|'  &  $Field & '|' ,'Department') , '|Project Manager|') >0

and realised displaying all the null data points in one column which was an aim, is probably not the best way to handle the data.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Maybe like attached

alwayslearning
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Settu for that,

I have actually been able to resolve another way, using conditional expressions to show and hide the data I need.

SubstringCount(  concat( distinct '|'  &  $Field & '|' ,'Department') , '|Project Manager|') >0

and realised displaying all the null data points in one column which was an aim, is probably not the best way to handle the data.