Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
alwayslearning
Creator
Creator

Conditionally Showing/Hiding Data based on filter

Hi,

I have created a customised 'Listbox' using :

=If(Match($Field, 'Department', 'Finance', 'Stage', 'Project Manager', 'Resource' , 'Date', 'On track' ), $Field)

I have created fields to identify the null values and  titled them Null Department, Null Finance etc  I am using these on other pages too and not all of them are simple Null values, some like the date have further criteria like <> current date etc.

1. I want to create a table which once I click on the field, the null value field appear.

2. I want a column on the table to show which field is being shown, so I can identify the null field which I have selected.

Find attached file as an example with my incomplete table

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
alwayslearning
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Settu for that,

I have actually been able to resolve another way, using conditional expressions to show and hide the data I need.

SubstringCount(  concat( distinct '|'  &  $Field & '|' ,'Department') , '|Project Manager|') >0

and realised displaying all the null data points in one column which was an aim, is probably not the best way to handle the data.

View solution in original post

2 Replies
settu_periasamy
Master III
Master III

Maybe like attached

alwayslearning
Creator
Creator
Author

Thanks Settu for that,

I have actually been able to resolve another way, using conditional expressions to show and hide the data I need.

SubstringCount(  concat( distinct '|'  &  $Field & '|' ,'Department') , '|Project Manager|') >0

and realised displaying all the null data points in one column which was an aim, is probably not the best way to handle the data.