Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Contract Management

Hi everybody! I'm looking for some help with contract dates...in detail i'm looking for a script that shows me the contracts that I have to review in three months from the "today" date (when you open the document).

The script would show me how many contracts I have to read within this three months.

The values of the fields are dates in format DD/MM/YYY.

Thanks!!

B.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

You could try a Flag field like this:

if(Date(YourContractRenewalField,'MM/DD/YYYY')-Today()<=90,'Y','N') as Flag

This will flag the ones that are less than 90 days away.

View solution in original post

4 Replies
Not applicable
Author

You could try a Flag field like this:

if(Date(YourContractRenewalField,'MM/DD/YYYY')-Today()<=90,'Y','N') as Flag

This will flag the ones that are less than 90 days away.

Not applicable
Author

Hi Rebeca, many thanks for your answer.

It would be great if you can help me a litle bit more...

I was wondering how I can do the following:

· Mark with the flag those between 90 and 180 days, this have to exclude those values under 90 and above 180

· Count those flag market to know how many contracts are going to expire in the following three months, between 3 and 6 and from 6 to 9, always excluding those out of the margin limits.

Many many thanks in advance

B.

Not applicable
Author

I suggest adjusting the Flag field to the following:

if(Date(Date,'MM/DD/YYYY')-Today()<=90,'0-3 Months',if(Date(Date,'MM/DD/YYYY')-Today()>90 and Date(Date,'MM/DD/YYYY')-Today()<=180,'3-6 Months',if(Date(Date,'MM/DD/YYYY')-Today()>180 and Date(Date,'MM/DD/YYYY')-Today()<=270,'6-9 Months',if(Date(Date,'MM/DD/YYYY')-Today()>270,'9 Months+')))) as Flag

Then, you can build a Straight Table with 'Flag' as the Dimension and Count(Flag) as the Expression. It will look like this:

QVCommunity.JPG

Hope this helps!

Not applicable
Author

The red 'Date' fields in that script is where you will put in your ContractRenewalDate field. Sorry, should have made that more clear.