Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Count of Distinct managers for max monthyear with more than 5 direct report

Hi All,

Please let me know what's wrong with below expression:

Count({<[MANAGER GEID] = {"=Count([DRs All])>5"},MonthYear = {"$(=max(MonthYear))"} >} Distinct [MANAGER GEID])

We have to select max monthyear to get accurate count, but I want to display right count by default for max monthyear.

Thanks

Neetha

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Use this

=COUNT({<[MANAGER GEID] = P({1<[MANAGER GEID] = {"=COUNT({<MonthYear = {'$(=Date(Max(Date#(MonthYear,'MMM-YYYY')),'MMM-YYYY'))'}>}[DRs All])>5"}>}[MANAGER GEID])>}DISTINCT [MANAGER GEID])

View solution in original post

18 Replies
Kushal_Chawda

try to give format to your month year

Assuming your monthyear date format is 'MMM-YYYY'

Count({<[MANAGER GEID] = {"=Count([DRs All])>5"},MonthYear = {"$(=Date(max(MonthYear),'MMM-YYYY'))"} >} Distinct [MANAGER GEID])

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Kushal,

Still issue persists, I have to select max monthyear.

Kushal_Chawda

can you show the screenshot of MonthYear field in list box?

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi,

Its same as you guessed - May-2016

Digvijay_Singh

try to see the result of expression at straight table header, it may show you that month year is not properly compared.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Hi Digvijay,

when I look at straight table header it still gives right Max MonthYear,but still I have to select max monthyear

sasikanth
Master
Master

Try something like ,

Month_Year={"$(=Date(max(Date_Field),'MMM-YYYY'))"}>}

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

Try this...

=Count({<[MANAGER GEID] = {"=Count({<MonthYear = {"$(=Date(max(MonthYear),'MMM-YYYY'))"}>}[DRs All])>5"},MonthYear = {"$(=Date(max(MonthYear),'MMM-YYYY'))"} >} Distinct [MANAGER GEID])

Kushal_Chawda

just wanted to know if it is not string