Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Creating Chart with sub items

Hello,

I have a Chart with totals for each order and show the 'Head Item' in the order and the total for the order.

Chart

Table Box wichshould show the sub lines.

The dimension is like this.

My wish is, if I choose one line in the Chart I would like to see the other 'Sub lines' in the order in a 'Table Box' but as it is now only the same line is shown in the 'Table Box'.

kindly

Håkan

The information contained in this communication is confidential, may constitute inside information and is intended only for the use of the addressee. It is the property of Rodenstock GmbH and/or its subsidiaries. Unauthorized use, disclosure, copying or distribution of this communication or any part thereof is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this communication in error, please notify us immediately by return e-mail or by e-mail to info@rodenstock.com and destroy this communication and all copies thereof, including all attachments.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Hi Håkan,

I've made a little tweak, is this how you mean?

Kind regards

Adam

Please remember to mark this as helpful or the correct answer if I have helped you or answered your question.

View solution in original post

3 Replies
adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Hi Håkan

It is kind of hard to visualise exactly what you're trying to do here, but I have attached a qvw with a couple of examples which may or may not help.

If you can provide an example qvw that would help us to see what you want to do

Please remember to mark this as helpful or the correct answer if I have helped you or answered your question.

Not applicable
Author

Hello Adam,

you understood my question, the only thing I would achieve is that when I choose one head

this should remain in the chart and show the details in the table box

qv_chart.png

When I click or mark  eg Volum Nr 90 should the result be like this, is this possible?

kindly

Håkan

adamdavi3s
Master
Master

Hi Håkan,

I've made a little tweak, is this how you mean?

Kind regards

Adam