Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
tschullo
Creator III
Creator III

Creating filtered views of the same data model on multiple tabs

I have a data model of timesheet data. The requirements ask for a number of tabs with varying views into the model.

For instance, one might be of all employees, the dates of their timesheets and the status of the timesheets (i.e. Open, Posted, etc.)

A different tab wants to show only Acitve employees that have Open timesheets that have not been posted (delinquent timesheets)

Each tab has different fields in the data chart and accompanying graphs specific to the needs of that tab, so I can't really combine into one tab. So I use Only() in the expressions to effect the filters I want for the specific tab using Set Analysis.

This works, except when I do that, my Status filter no longer works for some reason, since it is part of my Set Analysis for the Only() function in my expressions.  I have tried going the route of setting filter values on exit and enter trigger events of each tab, but that gets messy and doesnt work nicely if you don't install the IE plug-in, so was trying to avoid taht.

Does anyone have a suggestion on how best to handle this?

2 Replies
vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Can you post some sample data and what you are expecting?

lgutierrez
Contributor III
Contributor III

Post and example my friend...