Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Cross table in Qlikview by Pivot Chart

I am working with 4 data elements .

Business days, Calender Days, Sales ID and Process Type

I have a request where a chart must display number of sales by calender days and business days grouped by Process Type.

Senario 1: Lets say there are 15 sales has business days 1 and 10 sales that has calender days 1 and process type manual.

I want this count of sales to be displayed under 1, 15 for business and 10 for calender

Senario 2: Lets say there are 10 sales has business days 2 and 0 sales that has calender days 2 and process type manual.

I want the count of sales to be displayed under 2 , 10 for business and 0 for calender

As easy as it may sound I have been struggling for few days now and thought of getting some help.

THank you in advance.

Prantia

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Not applicable
Author

Since you only have two fields to cross, I don't know if a crosstable is necessary. You could do something like:

LOAD 'Business' As Type,
BUSINESS_DAYS As Days,
SALESID,
PROCESSTYPE
FROM
C:\QlikView\count.xls
(biff, embedded labels, table is [Sheet1$]);
CONCATENATE LOAD 'Calendar' As Type,
CALENDAR_DAYS As Days,
SALESID,
PROCESSTYPE
FROM

Then you would create a chart with Days and Type as the dimensions. Your expression would then be Count(SALESID) or however you would be calculating the number.

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Not applicable
Author

Since you only have two fields to cross, I don't know if a crosstable is necessary. You could do something like:

LOAD 'Business' As Type,
BUSINESS_DAYS As Days,
SALESID,
PROCESSTYPE
FROM
CONCATENATE LOAD 'Calendar' As Type,
CALENDAR_DAYS As Days,
SALESID,
PROCESSTYPE
FROM

Then you would create a chart with Days and Type as the dimensions. Your expression would then be Count(SALESID) or however you would be calculating the number.