Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
jyotiwagde
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor

Cumulative Month Sum in KPI Object

Hi All,

I have the below table,  New Adv. column contains the data for the advisor who are freshly hired every month.

Cumml column having the running total for each month.

Need to show the total showing at top row on KPI object.

let say we are selecting Dec FY2019 then the KPI should give me the value 69+160+163+199=591

cumm.PNGThanks in advance.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try this

Sum({<[Link Date]={"<=$(=Max([Link Date]))"},[Member Type]={'HM'},FYear=,Month=,FQtr=>} Aggr(
RangeSum(Above(Total Sum({<[Link Date]={"<=$(=Max([Link Date]))"},[Member Type]={'HM'},FYear=,Month=,FQtr=>} [Head Count]),0,RowNo(TOTAL))),
([Month Start], (NUMERIC))))

View solution in original post

10 Replies
sunny_talwar

Would you be able to share a sample to help you better?

jyotiwagde
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for giving your  precious time to look after this.

Please find excel sample file.

sunny_talwar

You can zip the qvf and then attach it

jyotiwagde
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

sunny_talwar

Try this

Sum({<[Link Date]={"<=$(=Max([Link Date]))"},[Member Type]={'HM'},FYear=,Month=,FQtr=>} Aggr(
RangeSum(Above(Total Sum({<[Link Date]={"<=$(=Max([Link Date]))"},[Member Type]={'HM'},FYear=,Month=,FQtr=>} [Head Count]),0,RowNo(TOTAL))),
([Month Start], (NUMERIC))))
jyotiwagde
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thank You so much for the help.

It work fine.

jyotiwagde
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Hi all,

In the above application only, i want show the cumulative sum for employee hired on YTD & QTD wise.

For eg. given image is showing the hired employees each month , i want to show data in the straight table where it should have to show the total 72 against the particular empolyee.

sunny_talwar

What is your expression for Cumml column?

jyotiwagde
Partner - Contributor
Partner - Contributor
Author

Expression for Cumml column:

RangeSum(Above(Total Sum({<[Link Date]={"<=$(=Max([Link Date]))"},[Member Type]={'HM'},FYear=,Month=,FQtr=>} [Head Count]),0,RowNo(TOTAL)))

however it is taking above of the previous record data of different emp. I have also aggr based on the emp still not working.

I want the output like the img attached.