Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III

Current Month and Next Month Buttons

Hello

I have trawled the internet and have tried various different techniques, but nothing seems to work so far

I have 3 months worth of data

Apr 2013

May 2013

Jun 2013

I want to have a button which shows all data for the current month (I have acheived this by) =Date(monthstart(AddMonths(min(breach_test),0)), 'MM-YYYY')

I can also achieve a button to show the next month with the following criteria: =Date(monthstart(AddMonths(min(breach_test),+1) ), 'MM-YYYY')

However I cannot seem to toggle between the 2 buttons.......The Next month button will keep going into Jun 2013.  I want the user to choose between the 2 buttons, without having to go through the entire sequence

Any ideas?

Thanks

Helen

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try using min({1}breach_test) instead of min(breach_test), at least for the Current Month expression. You'll have to decide if you want to use it for the other expression too.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand

View solution in original post

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Try using min({1}breach_test) instead of min(breach_test), at least for the Current Month expression. You'll have to decide if you want to use it for the other expression too.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello

Thank you!  This works for me