Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Custom Problem

Hello,

Why this line is not mixing properly..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
28 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anil,

With Transparency on background:

Then, if you are having a lot of problems with thath, use a container then.

Regards.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Manuel,

Container is not possible. Because, Those two graphs are two not one. I like to create container but unfortunately the graphs are not supporting properly...

If possible, Let me know how to create Container for two objects into one?

- Anil

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable

HI Anil,

See attached.

For know how works containers, please read this: https://help.qlik.com/en-US/qlikview/12.0/Subsystems/Client/Content/Container%20object.htm

Regards!

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Manuel,

1) Make for Vertical. I want to show vertical wise.

2) And, I have two dates for Dimension - For above graph i am using one dimension and below graph i am using one more dimension(Note: Not the same, If same might be it will), Two dates coming from two different Tables.

3) Might be clear.

Is that is possible to show?

- Anil

Anonymous
Not applicable

Anil,

It is the same, I have showed you how to work with a container when you have 2 charts. You can do it vertical, show container in 2 rows and 1 column instead the attached,...

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Help me this,

PFA

Anonymous
Not applicable

See attached.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Manuel,

PFA

Anonymous
Not applicable

Regards.

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Manuel Correct,

Time god finally got it.

Can you please explain me, How can i achieve this...