Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Custom Problem

Hello,

Why this line is not mixing properly..

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anil, see attachment, but, please, read the links I have mentioned below, it is all explained there.

Regards

View solution in original post

28 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

check the boundaries of your barchart (strg+shift)  it looks like the Limits of the barchart is to large

you may Position the barchart after strg+shift

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anil,

Set the background of your objects to transparent:

Regards!

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Manuel,

Got it.

1) How to remove the Y-Axis of Dots

2) I want to show some space in between of -100 , -200 ...

- Anil

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anil,

For remove Axis:

For space between steps: and on static steps 50, and check it.

Regards!

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Manuel,

I don't want to hide any Any Axis. I want to hide only Dots...

Capture.PNG

If i put Static Step as 50, Here no response ....

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Anil,

This dots can be removed changing the colour to 100% transparency on Axis colour:

The space between this is automatic, you can modify this scale on Scale options, but size between it is automatic.

Regards!

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Manuel,

1) If we put 100 % Transparency, There is not problem in future, Right?

2) Because, While i am trying to use the Grid, It's not working after i changed to 100% Transparency.

3) X- Axis grid is working. But, y-axis grid is not working...

- Anil

Anonymous
Not applicable

Grid is continuation of this dots, with same colour. If this colour is 100% transparency you will not see the grid.

Regards!

Anil_Babu_Samineni
Author

Hi,

1) If i take 100% Transparency for the above graph(+) not showing any Pop-Up values. It covers whole into Text object only

2) For the below graph(-). Here it showing good Pop-Up.

3) I want to show same as + Graph also..

Please help me Guys??

- Anil