Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Customer rank

Hi All,

I have a Pivot table which is having Customer name and Rank among them  for every source of sale, and their Total at the bottom.

Now I want  a line chart with the total  rank for each month for every Customer.

Ex:  For Customer A the total sum of various sources rank is 22 and it has rank ""Two" among all the customers , this value I want to see as a line chart with Month as dimension how can I get it.

Can any one please help me .

Please find the attachment. for sample data

Best Regards

John

8 Replies
tresesco
MVP
MVP

Instead of HRank, try Rank(), like:

=Rank(sum(Sales)/sum(TOTAL Sales))

MK_QSL
MVP
MVP

or may be

=Rank(sum(Sales))

Not applicable
Author

Hi Tresesco it's nice to here your words, I tried  when I select the Month it is working fine, however if there is no selection the result is not showing correctly.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

If I select 'Jan', CustomerA's rank is 8; when no month is selected it is same I see. Could you tell where you find it incorrect?

Not applicable
Author

Thanks Tresesco , Please find the attachment there in the pivot table for Customer E we have rank as 1 , however in the line chart B has the rank one when no month has selected.

tresesco
MVP
MVP

Month-wise rank can always varry. Remove month from dimension, you would see Customer E is at rank 1.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

what about this?

=Rank(sum(Sales),4)

Not applicable
Author

No I can't I need to show it as Month wise rank for every Customer.