Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II

Customize user option in access point

Hi,

When user right click on object, it showing below options in access point. Can we restrict or customize those option?

For ex: I want to hide/remove COPY and CLEAR OTHER FIELDS options. If yes, how can we do that at application level.

Thanks

8 Replies
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Peter_Cammaert
Partner - Champion III
Partner - Champion III

Most of the menu entries for non-server objects can be enabled/disabled by setting the appropriate object properties in the document, not in the AccessPoint. For example to hide the copy entry, see Object Proeprties->Layout->Allow Copy/Clone.

Not all of them can be hidden though. For example, I don't think you can remove the Clear menu item but I'm not really sure.

Best,

Peter

bindu_apte
Creator III
Creator III

Hi,

You can go to Sheet Properties->Security-> U can disable the required options

sheet property.jpg

raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Thank you, i have done this before deploy... still it is not disable...

Anil_Babu_Samineni

Can i know which Qlikview version you are using. If you are using QV12 that is the drawback of 12th Version ..!

Please add me Anil_Babu_Samineni to interact faster when reply back. Speak low think High.

Before develop something, think If placed (The Right information | To the right people | At the Right time | In the Right place | With the Right context)
raju_salmon
Creator II
Creator II
Author

Using 11.2 version. And is not it possible in v12?

dhanavindhan
Creator
Creator

Hi,

I have similar problem in my web access. I can't find my current selection icon in tool bar extension. How I can enable it.