Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
patrick_forbes
Contributor II
Contributor II

Dashboard on Accesspoint not clearing cache on closing

Hello,

My Dashboard on Accesspoint is not clearing cache on closing. So when I close my session and open it back up, the filtered results are the same as how I left it upon closing.

Is there a solution from QMC?

I'm aware of the "Remove Last Document State".But still previous filter view is displaying.

What our my options in QMC?

Thanks

Patrick

7 Replies
shiveshsingh
Master
Master

You should wait a bit after using this feature, close your browser and then open it again.

It'll work for sure.

patrick_forbes
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks. Ok, but I also don't want the users to have to click on the "Remove Last Document State" option. I want them to just have a clean fresh start without having to take that step. was hoping there was a better way.

shiveshsingh
Master
Master

You can add onopen trigger in your document to clear everything.

Capture.JPG

patrick_forbes
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

I already have a security trigger that locks in the users on opening. This is only an issue on Accesspoint, not in desktop. So was hoping for a different solution, thanks

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

Dear Patrick,

Just access QMC > System > Setup > Qlikview Servers > Documents > Allow Session Recovery.

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM
patrick_forbes
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks Ricardo. I'm going to try that now. I had also thought maybe using the " ClearQvsCache"option? But I don't know if that would work nor where to find that in QMC. The admin is also a bit concerned about accidentally deleting any bookmarks that users may have setup by turning on these. But regardless, I will experiment and followup, thanks

Ricardo_Gerhard
Employee
Employee

The ClearQVSCache just clean the memory objects, doesn´t delete objects.

PS: after the Allow SessionRecovery unchecked, restart the server and close all user browsers.

Ricardo Gerhard
OEM Solution Architect
LATAM