Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Data filtering Problem (Master Calendar)

Hi Everyone,

7 Master tables and one Transaction Table in my database.I have created common Calendar.

I have Connected all the Master tables  with Transaction table  by using Key fields.

Common calendar is also connected to Transaction table. when i am filtering using month dimension ,data is filtering only for the records in Transaction table for master tables.I need complete data in Master table.

Ex: I have company table if i m filter using master table i m getting 11579 company names.

same expression ,if i do filtering in Transaction table i m getting around 7000 Company names.

Any Suggestions would be greatly Appreciated.

please find snapshot,

2 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

Sounds like you have companies in your master table without records in your transaction table. Your screenshot is meaningless without the actual data. Can you create a small document that demonstrates the problem?

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Not applicable
Author

yes correct i have Companies in my master table and that records not available in Transaction table .How to get complete count of records in Master table

PFA,

Regards,

Divya