Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Date Filter and Specific Selection

Hi Team,

I am new to Qlikview ,and i have two longstanding over due issues which are not resolved Kindly help.

Q1->i have one requirement where in i am getting data pulled from query for past 7 days and displaying on graph. Instead i would like to pull data fro one month from query and publish only one week data on graph and provide a filter so that user can choose week by week as required using a Filter.

I am here by attaching my QVW with the query in script , Kindly suggest me the changes to be done on any of the Tabs like SKU MASTER / UNBUNDLE ,so that i can replicate on rest.

Q2-> The other question is , LEts consider the sheet SKU MASTER in skumaster I have two feeds representing in bar chart one in blue and one in REd color .

My requireemnt I want to see data of only one feed of the week once i click on it ,and rest of the feed should get hidden.for the week.

LEt say PHWEB is red in the bar chart ,so when i click on any of the PHWEB feed of any day the GPSY plots which is in the bar should go off and only PHWEB data need to be show on click for the week.

Kindly help me here with these two questons. I am attaching my QVW

2 Replies
othniel2014
Contributor III
Contributor III

to extract data for at least one month, you must change the query,

and that is SQL, not qlikview.

MDAS:

select  intf.ext_interface_nm SOURCE,

SLA_THRESHOLD MDAS_THRESHOLD,

CUTOFF_SLA_THRESHOLD MDAS_CUTOFF,

to_char(ft.reception_dt,'mm/dd/yyyy') RECEPTION_DATE,

to_char(ft.reception_dt,'hh24:mi:ss') MDAS_INTIME

from zyadm.zy_interface_t intf, zyadm.zy_file_t ft

where intf.interface_id = ft.interface_id

and  ft.interface_id in (1110)

and  to_char(ft.reception_dt,'mm/dd/yyyy') > to_char(sysdate-7,'mm/dd/yyyy');

remove what I've crossed your script.

in the script, synthetic tables are generated and these must be eliminated, should improve the analysis Entity-relationship_model, that is knowledge of Data_Base.

just for starters.

Not applicable
Author

Hi ,

Thanks for your reply ,but that is going to bring the whole data , but that answer my requirement . can you please look at my requirement .of Q1 which i request