Skip to main content
Announcements
Introducing Qlik Answers: A plug-and-play, Generative AI powered RAG solution. READ ALL ABOUT IT!
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Date Island to give results for each monthyear selected

Hi,

I've a Date Island for Fiscal and Calendar options which is used for selection of Fiscal Year Month, so when I select Jun-2016 the Shipped Units is 6069 and for July 2016 its 1421. When I select both together it does the aggregate of it and gives 7490 for each month which is not correct.

I need to get results for each individual months selected but instead getting aggregated results for both the months, and need help with set analysis expression to get the correct results. The Date Island is created b'c have multiple tables with different date fields.

Attached please find the Jun data, July data, and combined selection for Jun and July with Date Island Table box and the Invoice Date fields.

The expressions behind it is:

Sum({$<

[Invoice Post Date Monthly]=P({$} [YearMonthly]),

[Txn Source] = {'INV'}

>}

[Invoice Units])

When selecting the individual month its working fine, but not working when picked multiple selections and need help with it.

Need help with displaying the correct data for each months upon multiple (one or more ) selections of monthyear combination.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

DD

11 Replies
Not applicable
Author

Hi Gurus,

gwassenaar rwunderlichmov

Can somebody please help me look into this issue, which will save my time to completely decode/rework the existing script which has lots of dependencies and date fields, as looks to me the Date Island should work with multiple month and need help with the Set anlysis on that expression to not aggregate the data with multiple selection of months.

Any help from the gurus/experts is greatly appreciated, its urgent and would like to see if there's any simple solution to this rather me reworking the whole code again.

Thanks

DD

rwunderlich
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP