Skip to main content
Announcements
Customer Spotlight: Discover what’s possible with embedded analytics Oct. 16 at 10:00 AM ET: REGISTER NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Date issue

my date and time should be in the format of dd.mm.yyyy 00:00:00 , but when I pull the date from QVD in to QV datamodel file,

I am getting the below image

Capture.PNG

COMPLETEDUTC is the date with time.

I need to calculate Max and min of Dates.

So, I want to change this number to dd.mm.yyyy 00:00:00, can some one help.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Where clause

LOAD ....

FROM ...

Where Date >= MakeDate(2017);

View solution in original post

9 Replies
Anil_Babu_Samineni

Use this

TimeStamp(COMPLETEDUTC) as COMPLETEDUTC

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
sunny_talwar

Date and Timestamps have an underlying numerical value... if you just add TimeStamp() function around your date field, it will get the format you would want. But to calculated min and max, you don't really need formatting function as you can find the min and max of the underlying numerical value which should be the same things as finding the min and max of formatted timestamp

Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

Thank you for the reply,

When I used Time stamp function and see, I got the dates of 2016 also, But I want to load from date 01Jan2017 00:00:00,

Capture.PNG

Not applicable
Author

Thank you Anil. I got the dates, but not in DD.MM.YYYY format, I got in YY-MM-DD 00:00:00. I think I can manage

sunny_talwar

Where clause

LOAD ....

FROM ...

Where Date >= MakeDate(2017);

Anil_Babu_Samineni

You can use like below

TimeStamp(COMPLETEDUTC,'DD.MM.YYYY hh:mm:ss TT') as COMPLETEDUTC

Best Anil, When applicable please mark the correct/appropriate replies as "solution" (you can mark up to 3 "solutions". Please LIKE threads if the provided solution is helpful
Not applicable
Author

Hi Sunny,

Awesome!! Thank you very much

its_anandrjs

It seems you need to load the year data that is 2017 so why not you make it dynamic so you no need to hard code it

Ex:-

Load * From source

Where Date >= MakeDate( Year(Today()) );