Skip to main content
Announcements
July 15, NEW Customer Portal: Initial launch will improve how you submit Support Cases. IMPORTANT DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Dates substruction issue

Please guys I need your help.

If I choose the day D, I need an expression that allows me to calculation the production between D 05:59:57 and D+1 05:59:57

Example:

If I choose the date 06/06/2016, I should have the production between the day 06/06/2016  05:59:57 and 07/06/2016  05:59:57.

Thank you.

11 Replies
kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi,

You can use the set analysis to extend your selection.

Sum({<Date = {">=$(=Max(Date))<=$(=Max(Date)+1)"}>}ProductionQty)

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

My production is excatly between today's quantity at 05:59:57 and tomorrow's quantity at 05:59:57.

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Try this,

Sum({<Date = {">=$(=Timestamp(Floor(Max(Date))+num(Maketime(05:59:57))))<=$(=Timestamp(Floor(Max(Date))+1+num(Maketime(05:59:57)))))"}>}ProductionQty)

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Please remember to hit the 'Like' button and for helpful answers and resolutions, click on the 'Accept As Solution' button. Cheers!
Not applicable
Author

the problem is the timestamp that i have is complicated,this is an example : 2016-11-01 00:01:49.1810000 +00:00

I want to extract days, months and years but it's complicated , please help

Not applicable
Author

the problem is the timestamp that i have is complicated,this is an example : 2016-11-01 00:01:49.1810000 +00:00

I want to extract days, months and years but it's complicated , please help

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Hi Lou,

Its better if you can hare some sample data with us.

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Not applicable
Author

Hi kaushik, can you please show me how to share data here

Thank you

kaushiknsolanki
Partner Ambassador/MVP
Partner Ambassador/MVP

Have a look at the link.

Uploading a Sample

Regards,

Kaushik Solanki

Not applicable
Author

Kaushik I tried to send it to you, but I couldn't the file is heavy or something

Here is a picture of Timestamp I have in my database.

thank you soo much

Capture1.PNG