Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III

Detached not working

Hello Qlik Developers

I am facing an issue with detached option . I have straight table i applied detached option when ever i saved the app close and reopen it the detach option is not working. I have the below expression.

=(sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedCasesFromProc)+

If(IsNull((if(MonthName(max(UnitActuals.ReportedDate))>=MonthName(now()) and UnitActuals.ReportedYear >= Year(now()),

if(BillingRegionType = 'Direct',sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedCasesFromProc)+  sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedTrend)+(DirectUplift*vDirectTerritorycnt)*(((UnitActuals.ReportedYear*12)+UnitActuals.ReportedMonth) - ((year(today())*12)+month(today()))),

if(BillingRegionType = 'INTL',sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedCasesFromProc)+  sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedTrend)+(IntlUplift*vINTLTerritorycnt)*(((UnitActuals.ReportedYear*12)+UnitActuals.ReportedMonth) - ((year(today())*12)+month(today()))),

if(BillingRegionType = 'US Channel',sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedCasesFromProc)+  sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedTrend)+(USChnlUplift*vUSChannelTerritorycnt)*(((UnitActuals.ReportedYear*12)+UnitActuals.ReportedMonth) - ((year(today())*12)+month(today()))),

if(BillingRegionType = 'IVF',sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedCasesFromProc)+  sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedTrend)+(IVFUplift*vIVFTerritorycnt)*(((UnitActuals.ReportedYear*12)+UnitActuals.ReportedMonth) - ((year(today())*12)+month(today()))),

if(MonthName(max(UnitActuals.ReportedDate))>=MonthName(now()),sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedCasesFromProc)+  sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedTrend)+

(If(SubStringCount(Concat(DISTINCT BillingRegionType,','),'Direct')>0,(DirectUplift*vDirectTerritorycnt),0)+

If(SubStringCount(Concat(DISTINCT BillingRegionType,','),'INTL')>0,(IntlUplift*vINTLTerritorycnt),0)+

If(SubStringCount(Concat(DISTINCT BillingRegionType,','),'IVF')>0,(IVFUplift*vIVFTerritorycnt),0)+

If(SubStringCount(Concat(DISTINCT BillingRegionType,','),'US Channel')>0,(USChnlUplift*vUSChannelTerritorycnt),0))*(((UnitActuals.ReportedYear*12)+UnitActuals.ReportedMonth) - ((year(today())*12)+month(today()))),

))))))-sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedCasesFromProc))),0,

((if(MonthName(max(UnitActuals.ReportedDate))>=MonthName(now()) and UnitActuals.ReportedYear >= Year(now()),

if(BillingRegionType = 'Direct',sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedCasesFromProc)+  sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedTrend)+(DirectUplift*vDirectTerritorycnt)*(((UnitActuals.ReportedYear*12)+UnitActuals.ReportedMonth) - ((year(today())*12)+month(today()))),

if(BillingRegionType = 'INTL',sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedCasesFromProc)+  sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedTrend)+(IntlUplift*vINTLTerritorycnt)*(((UnitActuals.ReportedYear*12)+UnitActuals.ReportedMonth) - ((year(today())*12)+month(today()))),

if(BillingRegionType = 'US Channel',sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedCasesFromProc)+  sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedTrend)+(USChnlUplift*vUSChannelTerritorycnt)*(((UnitActuals.ReportedYear*12)+UnitActuals.ReportedMonth) - ((year(today())*12)+month(today()))),

if(BillingRegionType = 'IVF',sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedCasesFromProc)+  sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedTrend)+(IVFUplift*vIVFTerritorycnt)*(((UnitActuals.ReportedYear*12)+UnitActuals.ReportedMonth) - ((year(today())*12)+month(today()))),

if(MonthName(max(UnitActuals.ReportedDate))>=MonthName(now()),sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedCasesFromProc)+  sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedTrend)+

(If(SubStringCount(Concat(DISTINCT BillingRegionType,','),'Direct')>0,(DirectUplift*vDirectTerritorycnt),0)+

If(SubStringCount(Concat(DISTINCT BillingRegionType,','),'INTL')>0,(IntlUplift*vINTLTerritorycnt),0)+

If(SubStringCount(Concat(DISTINCT BillingRegionType,','),'IVF')>0,(IVFUplift*vIVFTerritorycnt),0)+

If(SubStringCount(Concat(DISTINCT BillingRegionType,','),'US Channel')>0,(USChnlUplift*vUSChannelTerritorycnt),0))*(((UnitActuals.ReportedYear*12)+UnitActuals.ReportedMonth) - ((year(today())*12)+month(today()))),

))))))-sum(UnitActuals.ReceivedCasesFromProc)))))

/

Sum (UnitActuals.BudgetedCases)

Is there any bug in qlikview? I am using 11.20 SR15 version. Can someone help me please.

Thanks

Anil

8 Replies
vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

What Exactly with Detached is not working? are you making selections in that Straight table and expecting it to filter?

Selections made in a Detached table applies to other objects except itself   and Selection made in other objects doesn't apply to detached objects

Vineeth Pujari
If a post helps to resolve your issue, please accept it as a Solution.
dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Hi Vineeth

In my application i have a list box called toggle which contains 1,3,6,9 and linear growth data. I created a straight table with dimension as toggle and expression is the above what i wrote. Now i want to display total data for toggle in the straight table. If i make any selection the straight table should not effect by default it should display all months. I used detach option for the straight table. when i save and close and again open the app the detach option is not working.

Thanks

Anil

vishsaggi
Champion III
Champion III

Detach will not hold when you save and open the document. May be below links might give more info on this:

Detached object does not remain detached; have to re-attach after reload and upon opening document

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

If you have made selections and then Selected Detached then that table will be in the same filtered state ,

Clear all Selections and then Detach the table >> Save .

Vineeth Pujari
dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

i tried its not working.

vinieme12
Champion III
Champion III

Save AS ! have you tried

Never faced an issue like that

Vineeth Pujari
dandaanilreddy
Partner - Creator III
Partner - Creator III
Author

Nope

Its not working.

Not applicable

sometimes objects gets crashed. Try recreating the object without copying the existing one.

-Ashok