Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Deviation chart

Hello,

Is there a visualization that allows me to display Deviation.

I am trying to plot the difference between "Promised shipment date" and "Actual shipment date" so I would like to show "Zero" in the center and -/+ on either side so I can easily see if more shipments leave on time or not.

Any help would be great.

Below is my formula for finding the value for each invoice.Which gives me a number of days difference between the promised date and shipment date.

([Sales Order Line Archive.Promised Delivery Date]) - [Invoice Header.Shipment Date])

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
hareeshkumar_gv
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Derek,

We can do in bar chart like positive bar and negative bar, We can set the limit in bar chart, Please add your expression like below

if(([Sales Order Line Archive.Promised Delivery Date]) - [Invoice Header.Shipment Date])<0,

dual('your layout definition',(([Sales Order Line Archive.Promised Delivery Date]) - [Invoice Header.Shipment Date])),

(([Sales Order Line Archive.Promised Delivery Date]) - [Invoice Header.Shipment Date]))

Qlikview internally stores for date fields in numeric and string format, the numeric number of 12/31/1899(MM/DD/YYYY) is 1, and 01/01/1900(MM/DD/YYYY) is 2 and ..... Like this qlikview stores the Dates, so we can do Arithematic operations(+ or -) on dates

View solution in original post

3 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You could use a bar chart. Or you can try using a boxplot. Or perhaps a gauge or a text box if you're only interested in an average.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
hareeshkumar_gv
Contributor III
Contributor III

Hi Derek,

We can do in bar chart like positive bar and negative bar, We can set the limit in bar chart, Please add your expression like below

if(([Sales Order Line Archive.Promised Delivery Date]) - [Invoice Header.Shipment Date])<0,

dual('your layout definition',(([Sales Order Line Archive.Promised Delivery Date]) - [Invoice Header.Shipment Date])),

(([Sales Order Line Archive.Promised Delivery Date]) - [Invoice Header.Shipment Date]))

Qlikview internally stores for date fields in numeric and string format, the numeric number of 12/31/1899(MM/DD/YYYY) is 1, and 01/01/1900(MM/DD/YYYY) is 2 and ..... Like this qlikview stores the Dates, so we can do Arithematic operations(+ or -) on dates

MarcoWedel

Hi,

maybe something like this:

QlikCommunity_Thread_207217_Pic1.JPG

hope this helps

regards

Marco