Skip to main content
Announcements
Qlik Connect 2024! Seize endless possibilities! LEARN MORE
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Not applicable

Difference between QlikSense and QlikView (Diferencia entre QlikSense y QlikView)

Hello !!!

I am relatively new to using this valuable tool and had installed the Sense QlikView Desktop, but now try to enter and I got a message saying that since the software is un-updated. So I want to reinstall because it does not give me the option to make an update or might not find it.

Therefore before re-install it, I want to know what is the best for me to use, and do not know what are the main differences between QlikSense and QlikView.

I occupy what used to analyze databases of sales by category, items, customers, year, month and day. Generated from excel to them in the form of tables and graphs.

I also interested to know what is the procedure for posting files cloud I do, or if there is a way to convert my files to a * .exe that you can send to my clients / partners by e-mail to they see the reports, but without the need to install them this program completely.

Thank you very much in advance for their contributions.

Best regards,

Jose Lara.

Translated with Google Translate - Qlik Community Administrative Team

Buenas !!!

Soy relativamente nuevo utilizando esta valiosa herramienta y tenía instalado el Qlik Sense Desktop, pero hoy intente ingresar y me salió un mensaje que dice que ya el software está des-actualizado. Así que quiero volverlo a instalar ya que no me da la opción de hacer un update o talvez no la encuentro.

Por lo tanto antes de re-instalarlo, quiero saber cual es el que mas me conviene utilizar, y no sé cuales son la principales diferencias entre QlikSense y QlikView.

Lo ocupo utilizar para analizar bases de datos de ventas por categorías, articulos, clientes, por año, mes y dias. Generados desde excel para verlos en forma de cuadros y graficos.

Ademas me interesa mucho saber cual es el procedimiento a seguir para publicar en la nube los archivos que hago, o si existe algún método para convertir mis archivos en un *.exe que le pueda enviar a mis clientes/compañeros por e-mail para que ellos vean los informes, pero sin la necesidad de instalarles este programa completamente.

Muchas gracias por anticipado por sus aportes.

Saludos cordiales.

José Lara.

1 Reply
ecolomer
Master II
Master II