Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sarfaraz_sheikh
Contributor III
Contributor III

Dimensionality problem in Expression label

Dear Folks,

Dimensionality() is not giving me expected output in Qlikview version 11 SR12....However i was getting expected output in Qlikview version 11 SR1..

Attached is snapshot of my problem..

In Qlikview Version 11 SR12 ..Unexpected output i am getting below

Dimensionality 2.png

Expected output should be like below and as it was showing in Ver 11 SR1

Dimensionality 1.png

If you look at both charts see Expression Lead% ...in version 11 SR12  label is not getting white but in version 11 SR1 lable to getting white after inputing below code in Lead% expression Text color and Background color

if(Dimensionality()=2 or Dimensionality()=1,White(),

if(Dimensionality()=0 and

wildmatch([Status_Description-NB],'JSales_Open_default','KWork_In_Progress','LRegenerated_Leads','MTotal_Leads_Login'),'0',

if(Wildmatch([Status_Description-NB],'JConversion'),white()

)))

Can anyone tell me how i can acheived the expected result in Ver 11 SR12...help would be much appreciated if any..

jagangwassenaarhic‌  please comment

Thanks

Sarfaraz

11 Replies
sarfaraz_sheikh
Contributor III
Contributor III
Author

Dear Marcus,

I tried what have suggested to me but nothing is going to be change ....attached is the snapshot

Dimensionality 5.png

I have tried below code in lead% tab design background color and Text color ...however lead % unable get specified color.

if(Dimensionality()=2 or Dimensionality()=1,RGB(255,55,55),

if(Dimensionality()=0 and

wildmatch([Status_Description-NB],'JSales_Open_default','KWork_In_Progress','LRegenerated_Leads','MTotal_Leads_Login'),RGB(47,187,255),

if(Wildmatch([Status_Description-NB],'JConversion'),LightGray(),RGB(0,102,0)

)))

Also, looked in document properties general tab ..there is no option called "Extended Layout" attached is the snapshot for your reference.

GeneralTab.png

Kindly suggest..

Sarfaraz

marcus_sommer

With the "extended layout-mode" I meant the options from "Styling Mode" (I have a german version and the translations didn't fit always exactly). If this not helped re-build these object (no copy+paste itself but the dimensions and expressions and then adjust the properties) step by step (maybe at first a very simple dummy) to see if it worked there and maybe to find the point which caused this problem - sometimes is an object simply corrupt (I have had already such cases).

If this not worked please provide here a little example - no real data only a few fake data to demonstrate the problem.

- Marcus