Skip to main content
Announcements
Live today at 11 AM ET. Get your questions about Qlik Connect answered, or just listen in. SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
skoppe
Contributor II
Contributor II

Divide measure before date X

Hello all,

I really need some help, I have the following chart:

Capture.PNG

formulas are:

Aantal klantvragen: count({<[Klant label]={'XX'},[Month]=>}AppID)

Verzekerd: count({<[Klant label]={'XX'},[IsVerzekerde]={1},[Month]=>}AppID)

What I want and can't get working. I would like to divide al numbers before Date 25-11-2016 by 2. And round up.

numbers would be like:

Aantal klantvragen:

jan 238

feb 192

mrt 314

dec 230

I have a Date field in format 'DD-MM-YYYY'.

I hope someone can help me.

Thanks!

Regards Stefan

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
sunny_talwar

Try may be using Aggr() function around this

Sum(Aggr(If(MakeDate(2016, 11, 25) < Date, Count({<[Klant label]={'XX'},[Month]=>}AppID)/2, Count({<[Klant label]={'XX'},[Month]=>}AppID)), Date, Maand))

But since you are doing this by date and not month, you will have more than half of the month of december where the result is divided by 2. Is that what you want?

View solution in original post

10 Replies
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi Stefan,

Have you tried;

if(Date < '25-11-2016', count({<[Klant label]={'XX'},[Month]=>}AppID) /2, count({<[Klant label]={'XX'},[Month]=>}AppID))

sunny_talwar

May be like this?

If(Month(MakeDate(2016, 11, 25)) < Maand, Count({<[Klant label]={'XX'},[Month]=>}AppID)/2, Count({<[Klant label]={'XX'},[Month]=>}AppID))

skoppe
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Thanks,

I've changed this to:

If(MakeDate(2016, 11, 25) < Date, Count({<[Klant label]={'XX'},[Month]=>}AppID)/2, Count({<[Klant label]={'XX'},[Month]=>}AppID))

Now it works when I select one date, when I select more dates I get the old numbers.

Any ideas?

Thanks, Stefan

sunny_talwar

Still trying to understand how this is being used.... Can you share images of how it looks when you select a single date and how it looks when you select multiple dates? May be a sample might help speed up things

skoppe
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

Hi Sunny,

Sample is not easy because of non disclosure agreement, scrambling screws up my set analysis.

I will try it with more images:

1) No selection on date gives bad result:

1.png

2) selection on date 1-1-2016 gives good result (15/2 = 7.5) :

2.png

3) selection on 2-1-2016 gives good result (16/2 = 8):

3.png

4) selection on 1-1-2016 and 2-1-2016 gives bad result:

4.png

So it only works when there is one date selected. The goal is that everything up to 25-11-2016 is divided by two (even without selections).

Regards,

Stefan

sunny_talwar

Try may be using Aggr() function around this

Sum(Aggr(If(MakeDate(2016, 11, 25) < Date, Count({<[Klant label]={'XX'},[Month]=>}AppID)/2, Count({<[Klant label]={'XX'},[Month]=>}AppID)), Date, Maand))

But since you are doing this by date and not month, you will have more than half of the month of december where the result is divided by 2. Is that what you want?

skoppe
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

You mean more than half of the month november?

skoppe
Contributor II
Contributor II
Author

This is it, great! Thanks!

sunny_talwar

Right, that's what I meant