Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
manpri7078
Creator
Creator

Dynamic Input Box dependent on another list box selection

Hi All,

I am attaching herewith sample document as well as sample excel file for my query.

In my document one list box is for SOB. And I am making input box which will contain only possible values from selected SOB which have values more than 0 or less than 0 and are not blank.

For example, if I select field 5 from the list box, my input box should contain only those five heads which have values more than 0 or less than 0 as can be seen from the table therein.

Please guide me how to do it as my input box is showing all the values.

Regards

Manish Prasad

12 Replies
manpri7078
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Mangal,

That expression is also not working as still the result remains same. When value is equal to 0, I want to exclude it. I am not able to understand this :

[$(v_sob)]=0

Please guide me accordingly.

Regards

Manish Prasad

mangalsk
Creator III
Creator III

Sorry Manish, please use below expression

=if(Len([$(v_sob)])>=1 and [$(v_sob)]<>0,Description)

manpri7078
Creator
Creator
Author

Hi Mangal,

Thanks for your suggestion of list box. But If I want to achieve the same through input box, I am getting same problem that every time I am making changes in my SOB list box, I have to right click my input box and then click on Apply Button to reflect the changes.

If you happen to come across any solution to this, do guide me as I want user to use input box and select the required head from the drop down values therein.

Regards,

Manish Prasad