Skip to main content
Announcements
Have questions about Qlik Connect? Join us live on April 10th, at 11 AM ET: SIGN UP NOW
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
sujjus108
Contributor
Contributor

Dynamic show of expression value for a week number based on Cumulative sun and Percentage

Hello Experts, Need your expertise, to guide me here. Below is the requirement , where business are used to prepare the data in excel manually, and now wants dynamically in Qlikview. Attached is the screenshot, Pivot Tables , being used by business. Highlighted in yellow are 3 different types of fields (3 fields define the number of days of an order, like time taken from Order received Dt to Shipped Dt, from Shipped Dt to Delivery Dt like that). Each Pivot shows the Cumulative sum of no of Orders with its Percentage(Cumulative total at that day/Total Orders) against no of days in row labels, for all 3 pivots. Ship week is the filter used, to select a week, and see at which particular day the 90% is achieved (highlighted in blue circle of Pivot Image) for all 3 Pivots. After this, they are manually entering details, like in Output image attached, for each week, when 90% is obtained. How can we achieve the same in Qlikview, like the Output image shown. With ShipWeek as Dimension, and all 3 fields (No of days captured against when 90% is achieved in that week). Please help me out here.
1 Reply
Brett_Bleess
Former Employee
Former Employee

Best I can do for you is point you to the Design Blog area of the Community, it is specifically for how-to related posts, and there are over 700 of them there, so you can search that area for ideas on how to go about things.  You will likely need to review multiple posts to get everything you will need.

https://community.qlik.com/t5/Qlik-Design-Blog/bg-p/qlik-design-blog

If you want further help from the Community, I would recommend attaching some real sample data too, as that may allow someone to sort through things and provide an example application.  

Regards,
Brett

To help users find verified answers, please do not forget to use the "Accept as Solution" button on any post(s) that helped you resolve your problem or question.
I now work a compressed schedule, Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday, so those will be the days I will reply to any follow-up posts.