Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III

Edit Module appearing on action button

Dear Qlikview User

I have copied a macro from one document and pasted the macro into the "Edit Module" part of an action button

When I press on the action button the Edit Module appears, but when I close the "Edit Module" part, the macro has done it's job

I have tried setting the security to "System Access" as suggested in the post below, but the problems still persists

https://community.qlikview.com/thread/103384

If I copy a macro from one document to another, is there any settings I need to change in order for the Edit Module not to keep appearing?

Kind Regards

Helen

3 Replies
awhitfield
Partner - Champion
Partner - Champion

Hi Helen,

check the other option is set as below.

HTH

Andy

helen_pip
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Hello Andrew

Thank you for your suggestion, unfortunately this change does not eliminate the issue

If you have any further suggestions, then that would be great!

Kind Regards

Helen

marcus_sommer

Maybe there is an error within the macro after the point it has done it's job. You could try to find this error with some msgbox "step 1/2/3 ... succeeded" to see until which points your code runs (you might need to move the msgbox after each run to get nearer to the occurence of the error). If you have found this point a msgbox err.number & chr(10) & err.description might be useful to get the reason.

- Marcus