cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Anonymous
Not applicable

Employee Data

Hi All,

I have some data and I need below output. Can anyone help me?

Questions are:

• In department Table In location column replace the abbreviation with whole name:-

C

City

NY

New York

BS

Boston

WG

Washington

AT

Atlanta

CG

Chicago

D

Dallas

SF

San Francisco

DN

Denver

• Calculate commission of the employees.
    1. a. Commission should be 15% of their salary if they are more than 40 yrs in organization.
    2. b. Commission should be 10% of their salary if they are more than 30 yrs in organization.
    3. c. Commission should be 5% of their salary if they are less than 30 yrs in organization.

Calculate Time spend by individual on each project.(Total days =Emenddate-emstartdate)

9 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

See attached qvw

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Its right but I have one question:

Why we should not take all the tables in Emp_P_Data in it another sheet also present.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Its working fine.

Thanks a lot.............

Gysbert_Wassenaar

The example contains only the two tables that were necessary to answer your two questions. If you need the data from the other tables to satisfy your real business requirements then you should load them.

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I want one more outputs like

Show full name in list box, and on selection it should aslo show the related data
calculate experience of each employee
count of projects started in particular month.
what other analysis can you do from given data. Create appropriate object for that.
Show how many people were hired in a month.
assume  cuuernt date as maximum date available in data, calculate YTD, MTD for current year and previous year
Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

I want one more outputs like

Show full name in list box, and on selection it should aslo show the related data
calculate experience of each employee
count of projects started in particular month.
what other analysis can you do from given data. Create appropriate object for that.
Show how many people were hired in a month.
assume  cuuernt date as maximum date available in data, calculate YTD, MTD for current year and previous year

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

waiting for your reply

Anonymous
Not applicable
Author

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Perhaps you should start by learning how to use Qlikview yourself instead of demanding that other people build your solutions for you. Please go to QlikView Free Training - Business Intelligence (BI) Reporting Software Solutions | Qlik and educate yourself first.