Skip to main content
Announcements
See what Drew Clarke has to say about the Qlik Talend Cloud launch! READ THE BLOG
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III

Error in Syntax

Hi Guys,

The syntax I was trying:

set vSourceData = \\hbeu.adroot.hsbc\dfsroot\GB002\GDMP\01.GDMP\04. Data Quality\25. Data Quality Metrics & Reporting\98. Reporting\DQ_Qlikview\Production\Data Files;

set vQVDPath = \\hbeu.adroot.hsbc\dfsroot\GB002\GDMP\01.GDMP\04. Data Quality\25. Data Quality Metrics & Reporting\98. Reporting\DQ_Qlikview\Production\QVD;

Load

* from

$(Include=z:\gdmp\01.gdmp\04. data quality\25. data quality metrics & reporting\98. reporting\dq_qlikview\include files\include file.txt)\

DQIM_AllIssues_History - Master_Post.xlsx]

Can anyone rectify the errror?

Regards,

Varun

5 Replies
Gysbert_Wassenaar

You seem to have an include statement inside your load statement. Remove that line to begin with. The load statement is also missing a starting [ in front of the name of the source file and it doesn't seem to have a format specification for the excel file. Try creating a load statement using the file wizard instead.

talk is cheap, supply exceeds demand
varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

Can you be specific?

Which line I need to remove?

Gysbert_Wassenaar

There's only one include statement. If you can't tell where it is then I think you shouldn't be using it:

$(Include=z:\gdmp\01.gdmp\04. data quality\25. data quality metrics & reporting\98. reporting\dq_qlikview\include files\include file.txt)\

By preference don't put anything in your script if you don't know what it does.

varunreddy
Creator III
Creator III
Author

I need to pull data from prod environment. So, I am trying to create an include file and trying to extract data.

Is there a way to extract?

Regards,

Varun

Gysbert_Wassenaar

Use the File Wizard to create your load statements.