Qlik Community

QlikView App Dev

Discussion Board for collaboration related to QlikView App Development.

Announcements
IMPORTANT security patches for GeoAnalytics Server available to download: READ DETAILS
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
arockiyaselvana
Partner
Partner

Exclude unwanted values from calculated dimension

Hi all,

I am trying to show the combinations only in the below screenshot. But I am getting the individual Product names also. Please help to advise how to exclude the same.

Code used in the calculated Dimension: =aggr(Concat(DISTINCT ProductName,'+',ProductName), OrderID)

Capture.JPG

where Blue highlighted values are individual product name that I don't want to show and Red colored value is the one I want to show.

Please let me know if any other details required.

Thanks in advance.

- Arockiya

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
arockiyaselvana
Partner
Partner
Author

Hi Max,

Thanks a lot for your time and reply.

However, when I tried the above code, I am getting "Allocation Memory exceeded" Error. Any idea why we getting this error in Calculated Dimension. But I am able to proceed with above code in my reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Arockiya

View solution in original post

3 Replies
arockiyaselvana
Partner
Partner
Author

I am able to remove the Individual Product name using WildMatch() as all the combinations having '+' sign.

Code:=If(Wildmatch(aggr(Concat(DISTINCT ProductName,'+',ProductName), OrderID),'*+*')=1,aggr(Concat(DISTINCT ProductName,'+',ProductName), OrderID))

PrashantSangle

Hi,

Try like

if(count(Aggr(Distinct ProductName,OrderId))>1,aggr(Concat(DISTINCT ProductName,'+',ProductName), OrderID))

Regards

Great dreamer's dreams never fulfilled, they are always transcended.
arockiyaselvana
Partner
Partner
Author

Hi Max,

Thanks a lot for your time and reply.

However, when I tried the above code, I am getting "Allocation Memory exceeded" Error. Any idea why we getting this error in Calculated Dimension. But I am able to proceed with above code in my reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Arockiya